For young professionals and students* who are age 19 to 35. There are two Intermediate classifications who enjoy the following:
- Unlimited Playing Privileges and online advance booking. Restricted access to tee times on weekends (Not before 12:00 Noon).
- Unlimited Practice Range Privileges - Full length practice range, grass tees and 4 practice greens
- Membership with Golf Canada for handicapping
- Special pricing on power carts and Golf Shop merchandise
- Inclusive member events
- Guest of Member Privileges
- Reciprocal Privileges to over 25 Clubs
Intermediate I: entrance fee* + monthly dues $124
Intermediate II: entrance fee* + monthly dues $176
- Installment Plan - $600 down, $600 annually for 9 installments (no interest), on the anniversary date of joining.
- *Deferred Payment Plan* - Intermediates in full time enrolment at a recognized post-secondary educational institutution may defer payment of Entrance Fees while in full enrolment. A supporting letter from the institution will be required upon application for membership.
- *Discount Plan* - Intermediates earn annual discounts towards Entrance Fees. Discounts are applied through a reduction of total installments.
Membership is for a minimum of twelve (12) consecutive calendar months.
For further information on membership at the Gorge Vale Golf Club please contact our General Manager, Patrick Chury: firstname.lastname@example.org