The Club’s Dress Code is intended to reflect the culture and tradition of golf while recognizing the contemporary standards of acceptable golf attire. Attire must be in good repair, clean and worn as intended.
For clarity, the Golf Course includes all playing areas and practice facilities; the Clubhouse consists of all other areas.
Members and their Guests are expected to display good judgment in their attire choices and are encouraged to consult with Management or Golf Shop in situations where they are uncertain.
Attire not permitted on the Golf Course
- denim of any kind or colour;
- cargo shorts or pants with expandable pockets;
- gym shorts and sweatpants; and
- t-shirts, sports jerseys, tank tops, and halter tops.
Acceptable golf attire is always expected unless otherwise designated by the General Manager, for theme nights and/or private events.
- In addition to acceptable Golf Course attire, denim or jeans may be worn
- Uncleaned footwear is not permitted inside the upper level of the Clubhouse.
- Hats, caps and visors are not permitted inside the upper level of the Clubhouse with the following exceptions:
- religious or medical conditions, and
- theme or special events as authorized by the General Manager.
- Members are responsible for understanding this Dress Code and exercising good judgment in their attire choices.
- Members are responsible for informing their guests of the Club Dress Code.
- Guests must adhere to this Dress Code in order to access the Golf Course or Clubhouse.
- Management and staff will assist members in understanding this Policy and providing encouragement to follow the Dress Code on visits to the Golf Course and Clubhouse;
- Members continuing to violate the Dress Code will not be permitted to utilize the Golf Course and Clubhouse facilities until their attire is in accordance with this Policy.