Our members are part of an incorporated society which owns 143 acres of prime location parkland, just 5 minutes from City Hall in downtown Victoria. You can view our city skyline from our 8th hole tees.
- We are 20 minutes or less by car from the centres of: Langford - 15 min; Oak Bay - 20 min and Esquimalt - 5 min. View in Google Map!
- Because we have as much property as some resort courses we are able to devote more than 6 acres to practice areas which include three chipping greens, two putting greens, two practice bunkers and one range bunker.
- There is no need for nets on our 300-yard range and we practice from grass 12 months of the year. Because our climate is great for golf all year round, we never use mats on our course or the range.
- We have a well-used bike rack because the Galloping Goose bicycle path goes right by our back door.
- The opening day (1930) Daily Colonist review of our course is as true now as it was then: "There is no fairway which has not an individuality of its own, each vista, as it is opened up, seeming to accomplish the impossible and surpass its predecessor in beauty. One of the most remarkable features of the golf course is the fact that, in spite of its proximity to the city, it gives the sense of being deeply buried in the country".